Hill of Tarvit Mansion

Hill of Tarvit was originally known as Wemyss Hall. In 1904, the new owner, Frederick Sharp, commissioned architect Robert Lorimer to transform the 17th-century house into a modern 20th-century mansion to display his amazing collection of fine art, porcelain and many other items. When the Sharp family moved into Hill of Tarvit, they had electricity, telephones and central heating.

Opening Times

1 Apr–29 Oct, Fri–Sun, 11.00–17.00 (last entry at 16.00)

30 Oct–31 Mar 2024, closed

Visit website

More in Fife


Wardlaw Museum

Other Parks and Gardens